We recommend that your air conditioning system is serviced once a year to maintain the equipment. Maintenance checks include the following:
- Cleaning of filters, airways, evaporator coils and condensate pumps.
- Checking for leaks, pressure and refrigeration levels.
- Inspection of insulation, pipework and wiring.
- Completion of service reports.
The benefits of regular maintenance
Benefits of regular service and maintenance include the following.
- Units run more efficiently. Longevity of the units life is increased.
- Reduce costs by minimising emergency call out charges.
- Avoid any inconvenience caused by unexpected yet avoidable problems.
- A 7 year warranty is included with all installations with the provision of one maintenance visit a year.